Important Information About the Course:
- Course Category: Onsite Courses.
- Starting from: Jan. 2022
- Ending date: Sep. 2022
- Course Language: English
- Diploma Modules: 10 Medules
- Each Module duration: 3 days
This comprehensive program is built around 10 modules, three days per module, given in one year. Clinicians can also take individual modules separately to enhance their current clinical practice. The clinical training distinguishes our program and is an integral part that allows students to broaden their knowledge in an osteopathic clinic. Dr. Sanet ensures that all courses are appropriately grounded in human anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics. By starting with appropriate knowledge of the musculoskeletal system and soft tissues, practitioners are better prepared to help their patients overcome pain and illness through the art and science of osteopathy. Combining human touch with the correct technique will enable practitioners to move further down the road to becoming better clinicians.
- Physiotherapists , Occupitional therapists, Nurses, MDs
- Produce professionally competent practitioners who are fully prepared to assess, treat, and manage patients with MSK pain, and are committed to ensuring the highest quality intervention for the patient, within the changing environment of healthcare provision.
By the end of this Diploma the student will be able to:
- Provide students with the knowledge, skills, and experiences to equip them for a successful career in osteopathy.
- To provide a learning environment where the students are motivated to develop academically, personally, and professionally, and to take responsibility for their own learning.
- To Promoting reflective thinking, clinical reasoning, and decision-making skills will enable students to pursue best practices.
- To promote an awareness of evaluation and research skills, and the applications for osteopathy, personal and professional development.
- To promote innovative, autonomous practitioners, comfortable with inter and multi-professional collaboration, and able to adapt and respond positively to change..